When facing a graduate job market that is extremely competitive you need to stand out above all other candidates.
Amy will work with you, one to one, to:
- Develop your personal ‘brand’ – establishing who you are and the value you will bring to the employer
- Explain the tips, tricks and pitfalls of the milkround interview – what does the employer want to hear?
- Help you to build a bank of compelling examples which demonstrate that you have the skills and personality that they are looking for
- Practice, practice, practice with a challenging but supportive mock interviewer
- Manage the body language, tone and tempo of voice, presentation
- Build your confidence so that the interview feels like a conversation rather than an interrogation.
Your location for coaching is not an issue. You can choose coaching via Skype, telephone or face to face (Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, London).